Thursday, January 5, 2017

Last Paintings of 2016

Funky Flowers # 10
Of course when Christmas time comes around it is always great to give paintings to members of your family and your friends. As the work is completed I always take note of which painting strikes a cord with which friend, especially if you are working on something fun and new. I find it really great to audition new work to someone who at least is on your side. Then I am ready to present it to the public.

"B"
This one was very much fun, it is the portrait of a favourite stuffed animal for one of my biggest and favourite admirers. 

White Rooster
This gift went to a family member who loves chickens. When making a custom piece you can keep in mind their decor and choose your colours accordingly.

2016 was a great year for me, I think that I got my art groove back. Joining B.A.S. has been a delight and I am looking forward to another productive year. And I have made a promise to myself to paint daily, no matter how little, how silly, or how little time I may have on a particular day.
 I am moving on!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment