Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Good morning, it has been awhile. I am still learning, adjusting and getting things so that I can move forward creatively.

A good vehicle for experimenting, having fun, getting back into the business of art has been making greeting cards. In trying to find a niche, my cards are original, numbered, framable, affordable small  4x6 inch pieces of art. I take a topic or a technique and then paint it in as many ways as comes to mind.
At first , I gave them to friends and family, but now they are for sale. Because they are generic and suitable for any occasion they also make great gifts.

Here are a few.The vertical pics are a bit distorted, will have to figure out how to fix this.

Packaged.


Walking in the rain.


Dragonflies of course.

Funky flowers, this is a great technique with inks and gouache.
Learned in an online class with Sandrine Pellisier from Vancouver.

I am Dutch so tulips of course.
Daisies my favourite..

For my sailing friends.

You can find them on Etsy or you can contact me directly.

ENJOY !


 

No comments:

Post a Comment