Monday, May 1, 2017

Small Paintings

Daisy

 Good morning, well I am posting again. Where does the time go? It has been super busy setting up my art business once again as well as committing time to painting, I have learned a lot and I have lots to share. So here comes PART ONE

It is so much fun to play with small 4x6 in. paintings. Lots of variety of technique and subject matter can be put into these small numbered paintings, there will always be daisies and butterflies. For marketing purpose they are perfect. Placed in a generic card they are easily framed and makes a great gift.A bargain at $10.

Walking in the Rain
 
My subject matter changes as time goes by and playing with rubber cement and liquid watercolour produced a modern vibe.

Modern

Butterfly

In taking these picture the colour was not true, so I went on a mission to figure out how to get great , true colour for my artwork, but that is a story for another day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment