Monday, May 29, 2017

Rainy Monday

Hi, good morning. I have finally finished my spring yard work. My little veggie garden is planted and my flower beds are cleaned and full of new stuff. This is the third year for my little yard and I now know which plants like it here.


Now I have time to paint again. I bought a new memory card and can take pics once again. Still haven't found the old one, maybe it got sucked up in the vacuum.

I have been taking a class at the college with Diane Godwin Sheridan on watercolour flowers, hoping that it will loosen me up. Have had lots of fun playing with wet on wet techniques, letting the paint do it's own thing on the wet paper. Dropping in colour where I want it.



Then some more. I may add some pen and ink to highlight certain areas. A tree showed up .

 Can you see the iris?

No comments:

Post a Comment