Monday, May 15, 2017

A Little Artwork

Good morning, I am ready to post again, third week in a row, this must be a record.
Got a little freaked out by not starting all my spring work and made a list of things to do( 23 to be exact) this weekend. Again it rained and I could not get out there. I sure miss Terry and all the things he used to do for me.

Anyway tackled the worst job first this morning and because the sun felt so great on my whole body it didn't seem so bad. So first I cleaned the garage and washed away the winter gunk.


 The garage looks pretty good and the old squeegee came in handy. I had lots of time so I also washed the outside of my car, have been a little wary of putting it through a car wash because of the top. Looks pretty good.

I did work on a sailboat design last week. Peter took me to Hardy park last summer and took a lot of pictures for me of the sailboats racing from the yacht club on Tuesday nights here in Brockville. It was tons of fun to watch. I worked on them this winter but struggled a bit. After taking Andrea Mossop's class at the college on Unified Form I have been able to come up with a few great designs.
Here is the first of 6. Quite like the how they turned out and these two are off to a happy customer once I put them in cards.


Just loving this day, it is perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment